Go Inside A Show Jumping Workshop With Bernie Traurig
Learn What It’s Like To Attend Bernie Traurig’s Show Jumping Workshop
We recently had a chance to speak with acclaimed show jumping rider, trainer, clinician, coach and judge Bernie Traurig about his Workshop offered at his facility just outside of San Diego, CA
WHAT IS A RIDING WORKSHOP?
An Equestrian Coach Riding Workshop is an all-inclusive immersion course at Bernie’s private facility. Riders may bring their own horse(s) or, in most cases, a leased horse may be available.
Workshops are limited to not more than 10 people and can include all levels of riders of all jumping disciplines from novice adult amateurs to juniors to professionals. It’s a tremendous opportunity to work one-on-one with Bernie and “get inside his head” with concentrated access to his expertise.
The instruction is professional and focused with a positive, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Here’s your chance to have Bernie addresses and improve your specific issues or those of your horse(s).
Bernie works with each student to establish an ongoing program to reach their goals including individualized homework and training plans beyond the workshop. Additionally, participants get one year of one-on-one access to Bernie as he monitors their progress via video analysis and answers any questions or concerns via email.
WHAT’S IN STORE DURING YOUR WEEKEND AT BERNIE’S?
- Students ride twice daily on their own horse(s) (2 maximum) or leased horse
- AM: Flat session with ground poles, cavalettis and small gymnastics
- PM: Jumping session with course work
- Average ride times per session 1 hour 15 minutes
- Average groups of 2 to 3 riders
- Stall (includes cleaning), bedding, hay & grooming (if desired) for one or two horses
- Lifetime membership to EquestrianCoach.com which includes email correspondence and video analysis with Bernie
EquestrianCoach.com saddle pad, back pack, cap & t-shirt
- George Morris’ “Teaching & Training the American Way” DVD
- American Hunter/Jumper Forward Riding System DVD Collection
- Continental breakfast
- Dinner at Bernie’s tiki bar along with evening debriefings, Q&A and video presentations
In part 2, we watch and listen to Bernie Traurig as he coaches students during one of his show jumping workshops at his Ranch near San Diego California.
To learn more about Bernie Traurig and Equestrian Coach, visit his website here.